Sunday, June 15, 2008

My last weekend


This was a crazy weekend. On friday, I spend most of the morning at the university listening the debate about the students mobilization. Then, around 4 o'clock me and two friends went to my house, had lunch and at 7 o'clock we met with another friend in "Cerveza" pub. There we drank heavily and had a great time. At quarter to 11, we left the place with the idea of arrive to a friends party on maipu. There we drank again, dance, laugh, knew some new people, etc.: all the requirements of a good party. That night we didn't sleep.


On saturday, I arrived my home around 11 am. There, my family and I celebrated father's day for advance because my dad had to work on sunday. Then, at 4pm I went to sleep. In the night, I went out to a party again. This time was the birthday party of a friend from Copiapo who I didn't see since the summer; it was a great pleasure share with him again some time.


On sunday, I tried to recover all the lost sleep. Finally, at 7 pm saw a football match between Chile and Bolivia. After that, I returned to sleep.


That's all

1 comment:

negra999 said...

FRANCISCO, WHAT HAPPENED TO PAST TENSE!! BE CONSISTANT
This was a crazy weekend. On Friday, I spenT most of the morning at the university listening TO the debate about the students mobilization. Then, around 4 o'clock me and two friends went to my house, had lunch and at 7 o'clock we met another friend in "Cerveza" pub. There we drank heavily and had a great time. At quarter to 11, we left the place with the idea of GOING to a friend party In Maipu. There we drank again, danceD, laughED, MET some new people, etc.: all the requirements of a good party. That night we didn't sleep.


On Saturday, I arrived home around 11 am. There, my family and I celebrated father's day IN advance because my dad had to work on Sunday. Then, at 4pm I went to sleep. In the night, I went out to a party again. This time was the birthday party of a friend from Copiapo who I HAVEN’T SEEN since the summer; it was a great TO share some time with him again.


On Sunday, I tried to recover all the lost sleep. Finally, at 7 pm I saw a football match between Chile and Bolivia. After that, I returned to sleep.