Thursday, April 3, 2008

Personal Introduction


Welcome. This is me.
My name is Francisco Montaña, I'm 19 years old and I was born on 1989, in the city of Copiapo, located in the north of Chile. To be honest, there' s nothing really interesting to say. I'm a short and calm person who prefers solitary places and quiet environments. Neverthless, I love football, music, and parties.

At present, I'm in Psychology on second grade, and I keep asking myself: "what am I doing here?", but I guess it's OK. Out of the classes, I like to listening music (most of it rock or something like that), play the guitar, go to bars or friend's houses, drink a lot and have a great time. But, in general, I don't like to share with too much people. Also, there are sometimes when I'm in the mood to read, but it's not a common activity on me.

In my home, I live with my father, mother and brother; he's in medical school, around 4th grade. He's more like the opposite of me, very active, a social person, etc. My father studied medicine too and my mother it's more like me.

...So, why am I here? I'm in the Enlgish class, trying to get to know me (=. I hope you'll see a nice person here, because I'm trying to be, jaja. Kind of bored, ah? xD. Cya!

1 comment:

Vero said...

Welcome. This is me.
My name is Francisco Montaña, I'm 19 years old and I was born in 1989, in the city of Copiapo, located in the north of Chile. To be honest, there' s nothing really interesting to say - ABOUT WHAT?. I'm a short - WHAT DO YOU MEAN- and calm person who prefers solitary places and quiet environments. Nevertheless, I love football, music, and parties.
At present , I'm STUDYING Psychology IN second YEAR, and I keep asking myself: "what am I doing here?", but I guess it's OK. Out of classes, I like LISTENING music (most of it rock or something like that), playING the guitar, goING to bars or friend's houses, drinkING a lot and havING a great time. But, in general, I don't like to BE with too MANY people. Also, there are some times when I'm in the mood to read, but it's not a common activity FOR me.
At home, I live with my father, mother and brother; he's in THE medical school, around 4th grade. I WOULD SAY HE IS THE opposite of me, HE IS A very active AND social person, etc. My father studied medicine too and my mother IS more like me.
...So, why am I here? I'm in the Enlgish class, trying to get INTRODUCE MYSELF (=. I hope you'll see a nice person here, because I'm trying to be,HAHAHA. Kind of boRING, ah? xD. Cya!